Saturday 3 May 2014

Welcome Back to Term 2

I hope you all had a great holiday and managed to have some fun as well as keeping up with your learning!!
This term is two weeks shorter than last term and there are a lot of things happening, so please check out the Termly Events page to get up to speed with what is happening.

There are a few changes I have made to the class blog as well as all the individual learning blogs.  Please take time to explore and have a look at the changes.

I met with Miss Williams  who is starting in Week 5 of this term, during the holidays and she is very excited to meet everyone when she comes to visit on the 26th and 27th May.

It is going to be a fantastic term filled with lots of learning!!!

1 comment:

  1. I showed mum my individual blog.She said that is was pretty cool!Emma

    ReplyDelete

Edendale Primary School

Edendale Primary School